To steal, I mean quote, from gwen, “‘Liebster’ is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” And there are a few rules that go with it, when you receive this award.
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all – have fun!
And while feeling super happy for gwen, I read her blog and found out that she nominated me for one. She is such a lovely friend, and I am so thankful for the award. I love that she is my blogging buddy and you all should really go pelt her blog with loving comments.
And now, for my top 5 picks:
1. From The Mudroom: A mommy blog, because I love mommy blogs, about her family dynamics and the hilarity that always comes from having children. Sometimes her posts are hilarious, heartwarming, her giving advice, or all three wrapped into one. She definitely keeps me coming back for more.
2. Ermilia: A coauthored blog, by Ermisenda and Eliabeth. Their blog is an insightful look into their thoughts, writing, book reviews, and charities. And their blogs about their lives always give me a good chuckle.
And then this is where I ran into a problem. All of the blogs that I read have a lot of readers, more than 200 in fact. So, this is going to be a goal of mine during NaBloPoMo, to find 3 more awesome blogs to network and connect with. So, look forward to the three Liebster Blog Awards to come!